Mole and the New Hole : Band 04/Blue
- Jane Clarke, Lisa Williams, Collins Big Cat
- For ages
- Paperback | 16 pages
- 199 x 210 x 2mm | 70g
- Publication date
- 01 Sep 2006
- HarperCollins Publishers
- Collins Educational
- Publication City/Country
- London, United Kingdom
- Edition Statement
- Bestsellers rank
Winter is coming and Mole is looking for a new hole to stay in, but he doesn't want to be on his own. Will any of the other animals let him share their home?
* Blue / Band 4 - A story with a familiar setting
* Text type - Fiction
* The focus phoneme in this book is -are (share).
* Children can use the cross-section of the hill on the final spread to discuss the characters and the story setting.
* Jane Clarke also wrote Red 2A Muck it Up!
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.